Cannabis Strains – Captain’s Cake
A light brown patina with a sweet woody taste, Captain’s Cake is an Indica dominate that is a bit different than the fruity green strains we’ve been enjoying. This strain was developed by The Captain’s Connection by crossing Girl Scout Cookies and White Fire Alien OG.
Active Ingredient Stats from package:
- TAC (Total Active Cannabinoids): 30.0%
- CBC (Cannabichromene): 0.2%
- CBG-A (Cannabigerol): not listed
- THC-A (tetrahydrocannabinolic acid): 28.6%
- THC: (Tetrahydrocannabinol): 0.1%
- CBD-A (Cannabidiolic Acid ): 0.1%
- CBN (cannabinol): not listed
You can learn what these ingredients are by reading the post: What Are the Active Ingredients in Cannabis?
This was from 7 grams purchased from a dispensary in Massachusetts. Here’s Captain’s Cake under the microscope.